UMBRELLA CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Simply spot clean with warm soapy water when required.
- Ensure fabric is thoroughly dry before storing for extended periods of time.
- When not in use, store dry in the carry bag. Although our canopies are fade resistant, they may age gracefully over time and with repeated sun exposure.
- In high wind conditions, ensure your umbrella is well-anchored and collapse the canopy when leaving unattended.
TOWEL CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Wash through one cycle before use. Use cold water on delicate cycle with like colors.
- Use natural, plant-based detergents to protect the integrity of the towel and avoid softeners and oxidising/chlorine-based bleaching agents.
- Tumble dry on low heat or line dry in shade.
- If a loop snags, avoid pulling the thread as it may damage the towel further. We recommend cutting the thread where it meets the towel.
THROW BLANKET INSTRUCTIONS
Machine wash in cold water using mild detergent and gentle cycle only. Do not bleach or tumble dry.